Richard N. Frank, son of original Lawry’s owner Lawrence Frank, died on Wednesday, May 20th in Pasadena. Los Angeles Magazine editor and historian Chris Nichols wrote this obituary. I wrote an extensive illustrated blog about Lawry’s 75th anniversary that is … Continue reading
- Book Launch/Slide Talk for Moruzzi’s “Greetings from Los Angeles” at Soap Plant-Wacko August 19th
- Peter Moruzzi’s New Book “Greetings from Los Angeles” Is Finally Available!
- Moving a 10,000 Ton Building in 1920s Los Angeles
- Melvyn’s Restaurant hits Los Angeles Times front page!
- A Eulogy for the Four Seasons Restaurant
- Fine Dining at 30,000 Feet
- Palm Springs Architect Donald Wexler Honored in New York Times and Los Angeles Times Obituaries
- Habana Hilton – Pawn in Castro’s Battle Against America in 1959