Join 677 other subscribers
- SOLD OUT. Moruzzi’s Out-of-Print “Classic Dining” I didn’t expect such an overwhelming and rapid response. Thanks everyone for your enthusiasm and sorry that I didn’t have more copies.
- Moruzzi’s Out-of-Print “Classic Dining” for sale at $30 cover price
- Book Launch / Slide Talk for Pete Moruzzi’s “Greetings from Las Vegas” at Wacko September 7th
- 1964 Rotating 3-Sided Vegas Spectacular
- Great Article About Googie Coffee Shop Designer Helen Fong (Click on Photo)
- Back Cover for “Greetings from Las Vegas”
- “Greetings from Las Vegas” Out Soon!
- L.A.’s Backyard Oil Well Fever!
Monthly Archives: September 2015
Fine Dining at 30,000 Feet
Check out this great article in Los Angeles Magazine about the history of airline food. It appeared in the magazine’s online “Ask Chris” column penned by my good friend Chris Nichols. http://www.lamag.com/askchris/fine-dining-at-30000-feet-the-history-of-airline-food/
Posted in Home Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.