- Book Launch/Slide Talk for Moruzzi’s “Greetings from Los Angeles” at Soap Plant-Wacko August 19th
- Peter Moruzzi’s New Book “Greetings from Los Angeles” Is Finally Available!
- Moving a 10,000 Ton Building in 1920s Los Angeles
- Melvyn’s Restaurant hits Los Angeles Times front page!
- A Eulogy for the Four Seasons Restaurant
- Fine Dining at 30,000 Feet
- Palm Springs Architect Donald Wexler Honored in New York Times and Los Angeles Times Obituaries
- Habana Hilton – Pawn in Castro’s Battle Against America in 1959
Monthly Archives: September 2015
Check out this great article in Los Angeles Magazine about the history of airline food. It appeared in the magazine’s online “Ask Chris” column penned by my good friend Chris Nichols. http://www.lamag.com/askchris/fine-dining-at-30000-feet-the-history-of-airline-food/