- L.A.’s Backyard Oil Well Fever!
- Book Launch/Slide Talk for Moruzzi’s “Greetings from Los Angeles” at Soap Plant-Wacko August 19th
- Peter Moruzzi’s New Book “Greetings from Los Angeles” Is Finally Available!
- Moving a 10,000 Ton Building in 1920s Los Angeles
- Melvyn’s Restaurant hits Los Angeles Times front page!
- A Eulogy for the Four Seasons Restaurant
- Fine Dining at 30,000 Feet
- Palm Springs Architect Donald Wexler Honored in New York Times and Los Angeles Times Obituaries
Monthly Archives: May 2017
Los Angeles Times celebrates Palm Springs’ Melvyn’s restaurant on front page! We’re so lucky that the last, great classic dining restaurant in the desert, with its top notch seasoned staff, remains for us to enjoy. Here’s to Steak Diane flamed … Continue reading