Coming August 2017
- Melvyn’s Restaurant hits Los Angeles Times front page!
- A Eulogy for the Four Seasons Restaurant
- Fine Dining at 30,000 Feet
- Palm Springs Architect Donald Wexler Honored in New York Times and Los Angeles Times Obituaries
- Habana Hilton – Pawn in Castro’s Battle Against America in 1959
- “Palm Springs Holiday” Inspires Fashion Line
- Pete’s New “Havana Before Castro” Website and Tour Maps
- Lawry’s Legendary Chairman Dies at 92
Monthly Archives: July 2015
One of Palm Springs’ masters of Desert Modern architecture, Donald Wexler, was honored with New York Times and Los Angeles Times obituaries today. Fitting tributes to a great architect and a wonderful human being.