Join 677 other subscribers
- SOLD OUT. Moruzzi’s Out-of-Print “Classic Dining” I didn’t expect such an overwhelming and rapid response. Thanks everyone for your enthusiasm and sorry that I didn’t have more copies.
- Moruzzi’s Out-of-Print “Classic Dining” for sale at $30 cover price
- Book Launch / Slide Talk for Pete Moruzzi’s “Greetings from Las Vegas” at Wacko September 7th
- 1964 Rotating 3-Sided Vegas Spectacular
- Great Article About Googie Coffee Shop Designer Helen Fong (Click on Photo)
- Back Cover for “Greetings from Las Vegas”
- “Greetings from Las Vegas” Out Soon!
- L.A.’s Backyard Oil Well Fever!
Monthly Archives: July 2019
1964 Rotating 3-Sided Vegas Spectacular
In 1964, the Young Electric Sign Company (YESCO) proposed this gigantic atomic age “Rotating Spectacular (Three -Sided)” in Las Vegas for I.W. Harper Kentucky Bourbon. Among YESCO’s most celebrated earlier Vegas signs were Vegas Vic (1951), Sands (1952), Mint (1955), … Continue reading
You must be logged in to post a comment.