You and your friends are invited to Pete Moruzzi’s Book Launch / Slide Talk for “Classic Dining: Discovering America’s Finest Mid-Century Restaurants” When: Saturday, November 10th. 7 – 9pm Where: Wacko. 4633 Hollywood Boulevard (323) 663-0122 And it’s Free! There will be exciting hors d’oeuvres and mesmerizing cocktails provided by … Continue reading
- L.A.’s Backyard Oil Well Fever!
- Book Launch/Slide Talk for Moruzzi’s “Greetings from Los Angeles” at Soap Plant-Wacko August 19th
- Peter Moruzzi’s New Book “Greetings from Los Angeles” Is Finally Available!
- Moving a 10,000 Ton Building in 1920s Los Angeles
- Melvyn’s Restaurant hits Los Angeles Times front page!
- A Eulogy for the Four Seasons Restaurant
- Fine Dining at 30,000 Feet
- Palm Springs Architect Donald Wexler Honored in New York Times and Los Angeles Times Obituaries