By clicking on “Classic Dining Map of America” in my blog’s main menu (above) you will be directed to a Google map containing over 200 classic restaurants found in the appendix of my new book “Classic Dining: Discovering America’s Finest Mid-Century Restaurants.” It is perhaps the most comprehensive nationwide guide to traditional high-end and historic dining yet compiled. It was a herculean task (thanks especially to restaurant historian Chris Nichols). Take a look.
- Book Launch / Slide Talk for Pete Moruzzi’s “Greetings from Las Vegas” at Wacko September 7th
- 1964 Rotating 3-Sided Vegas Spectacular
- Great Article About Googie Coffee Shop Designer Helen Fong (Click on Photo)
- Back Cover for “Greetings from Las Vegas”
- “Greetings from Las Vegas” Out Soon!
- L.A.’s Backyard Oil Well Fever!
- Book Launch/Slide Talk for Moruzzi’s “Greetings from Los Angeles” at Soap Plant-Wacko August 19th
- Peter Moruzzi’s New Book “Greetings from Los Angeles” Is Finally Available!