By clicking on “Classic Dining Map of America” in my blog’s main menu (above) you will be directed to a Google map containing over 200 classic restaurants found in the appendix of my new book “Classic Dining: Discovering America’s Finest Mid-Century Restaurants.” It is perhaps the most comprehensive nationwide guide to traditional high-end and historic dining yet compiled. It was a herculean task (thanks especially to restaurant historian Chris Nichols). Take a look.
Join 678 other subscribers
- SOLD OUT. Moruzzi’s Out-of-Print “Classic Dining” I didn’t expect such an overwhelming and rapid response. Thanks everyone for your enthusiasm and sorry that I didn’t have more copies.
- Moruzzi’s Out-of-Print “Classic Dining” for sale at $30 cover price
- Book Launch / Slide Talk for Pete Moruzzi’s “Greetings from Las Vegas” at Wacko September 7th
- 1964 Rotating 3-Sided Vegas Spectacular
- Great Article About Googie Coffee Shop Designer Helen Fong (Click on Photo)
- Back Cover for “Greetings from Las Vegas”
- “Greetings from Las Vegas” Out Soon!
- L.A.’s Backyard Oil Well Fever!
Wow, guys, what a great resource. Perfect for the business (or pleasure) traveler who feels the need to immerse in classic Americana in unknown territory.