Thrillist put together what they consider to be the most iconic restaurant in every state and the oldest restaurant in every state. Some of their selections are off the mark, but it’s interesting to see what they chose and why.
Join 677 other subscribers
- SOLD OUT. Moruzzi’s Out-of-Print “Classic Dining” I didn’t expect such an overwhelming and rapid response. Thanks everyone for your enthusiasm and sorry that I didn’t have more copies.
- Moruzzi’s Out-of-Print “Classic Dining” for sale at $30 cover price
- Book Launch / Slide Talk for Pete Moruzzi’s “Greetings from Las Vegas” at Wacko September 7th
- 1964 Rotating 3-Sided Vegas Spectacular
- Great Article About Googie Coffee Shop Designer Helen Fong (Click on Photo)
- Back Cover for “Greetings from Las Vegas”
- “Greetings from Las Vegas” Out Soon!
- L.A.’s Backyard Oil Well Fever!
Thanks – its interesting how the Manago Hotel in Kona has been raised in stature over the years. It managed to stay true to itself over the years. I’m not sure if it is still under local ownership, but it used to be a real flophouse in the ’70s.