Thrillist put together what they consider to be the most iconic restaurant in every state and the oldest restaurant in every state. Some of their selections are off the mark, but it’s interesting to see what they chose and why.
Coming August 2017
- Moving a 10,000 Ton Building in 1920s Los Angeles
- Melvyn’s Restaurant hits Los Angeles Times front page!
- A Eulogy for the Four Seasons Restaurant
- Fine Dining at 30,000 Feet
- Palm Springs Architect Donald Wexler Honored in New York Times and Los Angeles Times Obituaries
- Habana Hilton – Pawn in Castro’s Battle Against America in 1959
- “Palm Springs Holiday” Inspires Fashion Line
- Pete’s New “Havana Before Castro” Website and Tour Maps