Nikki Kreuzer has done the heavy lifting in compiling this list of 100 classic Southern California restaurants with roots as early as 1905. This is a tremendous effort and one worthy of praise.
Coming August 2017
- Moving a 10,000 Ton Building in 1920s Los Angeles
- Melvyn’s Restaurant hits Los Angeles Times front page!
- A Eulogy for the Four Seasons Restaurant
- Fine Dining at 30,000 Feet
- Palm Springs Architect Donald Wexler Honored in New York Times and Los Angeles Times Obituaries
- Habana Hilton – Pawn in Castro’s Battle Against America in 1959
- “Palm Springs Holiday” Inspires Fashion Line
- Pete’s New “Havana Before Castro” Website and Tour Maps