Richard N. Frank, son of original Lawry’s owner Lawrence Frank, died on Wednesday, May 20th in Pasadena. Los Angeles Magazine editor and historian Chris Nichols wrote this obituary. I wrote an extensive illustrated blog about Lawry’s 75th anniversary that is … Continue reading
Join 677 other subscribers
- SOLD OUT. Moruzzi’s Out-of-Print “Classic Dining” I didn’t expect such an overwhelming and rapid response. Thanks everyone for your enthusiasm and sorry that I didn’t have more copies.
- Moruzzi’s Out-of-Print “Classic Dining” for sale at $30 cover price
- Book Launch / Slide Talk for Pete Moruzzi’s “Greetings from Las Vegas” at Wacko September 7th
- 1964 Rotating 3-Sided Vegas Spectacular
- Great Article About Googie Coffee Shop Designer Helen Fong (Click on Photo)
- Back Cover for “Greetings from Las Vegas”
- “Greetings from Las Vegas” Out Soon!
- L.A.’s Backyard Oil Well Fever!
You must be logged in to post a comment.