If you’ll be in Ft. Lauderdale on Thursday, Dec. 13th then come on by the Mai Kai. Tropic Magazine is hosting my Classic Dining slide talk where I’ll also be signing books and carousing ’til late. Plus there’s an Extended Happy Hour to keep you lubricated.
- L.A.’s Backyard Oil Well Fever!
- Book Launch/Slide Talk for Moruzzi’s “Greetings from Los Angeles” at Soap Plant-Wacko August 19th
- Peter Moruzzi’s New Book “Greetings from Los Angeles” Is Finally Available!
- Moving a 10,000 Ton Building in 1920s Los Angeles
- Melvyn’s Restaurant hits Los Angeles Times front page!
- A Eulogy for the Four Seasons Restaurant
- Fine Dining at 30,000 Feet
- Palm Springs Architect Donald Wexler Honored in New York Times and Los Angeles Times Obituaries