If you’ll be in Ft. Lauderdale on Thursday, Dec. 13th then come on by the Mai Kai. Tropic Magazine is hosting my Classic Dining slide talk where I’ll also be signing books and carousing ’til late. Plus there’s an Extended Happy Hour to keep you lubricated.
Coming August 2017
- Moving a 10,000 Ton Building in 1920s Los Angeles
- Melvyn’s Restaurant hits Los Angeles Times front page!
- A Eulogy for the Four Seasons Restaurant
- Fine Dining at 30,000 Feet
- Palm Springs Architect Donald Wexler Honored in New York Times and Los Angeles Times Obituaries
- Habana Hilton – Pawn in Castro’s Battle Against America in 1959
- “Palm Springs Holiday” Inspires Fashion Line
- Pete’s New “Havana Before Castro” Website and Tour Maps