COMING THIS SEPTEMBER!
- Back Cover for “Greetings from Las Vegas”
- “Greetings from Las Vegas” Out Soon!
- L.A.’s Backyard Oil Well Fever!
- Book Launch/Slide Talk for Moruzzi’s “Greetings from Los Angeles” at Soap Plant-Wacko August 19th
- Peter Moruzzi’s New Book “Greetings from Los Angeles” Is Finally Available!
- Moving a 10,000 Ton Building in 1920s Los Angeles
- Melvyn’s Restaurant hits Los Angeles Times front page!
- A Eulogy for the Four Seasons Restaurant
In 2000, I visited architect Oscar Niemeyer (1907-2012) at his studio in Rio de Janeiro. He was 93 when I took this photo. His love of curves and the sculptural quality of his designs made Niemeyer my favorite architect; meeting him was a highlight of my life. On the same trip Lauren and I made a pilgrimage to Brasilia – the crowning achievement of Niemeyer’s career and still as inspiring today as in 1960 when it opened. Here’s to his 80+ years of work and to the passion he showed in all aspects of his life. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oscar_Niemeyer