- SOLD OUT. Moruzzi’s Out-of-Print “Classic Dining” I didn’t expect such an overwhelming and rapid response. Thanks everyone for your enthusiasm and sorry that I didn’t have more copies.
- Moruzzi’s Out-of-Print “Classic Dining” for sale at $30 cover price
- Book Launch / Slide Talk for Pete Moruzzi’s “Greetings from Las Vegas” at Wacko September 7th
- 1964 Rotating 3-Sided Vegas Spectacular
- Great Article About Googie Coffee Shop Designer Helen Fong (Click on Photo)
- Back Cover for “Greetings from Las Vegas”
- “Greetings from Las Vegas” Out Soon!
- L.A.’s Backyard Oil Well Fever!
In 2000, I visited architect Oscar Niemeyer (1907-2012) at his studio in Rio de Janeiro. He was 93 when I took this photo. His love of curves and the sculptural quality of his designs made Niemeyer my favorite architect; meeting him was a highlight of my life. On the same trip Lauren and I made a pilgrimage to Brasilia – the crowning achievement of Niemeyer’s career and still as inspiring today as in 1960 when it opened. Here’s to his 80+ years of work and to the passion he showed in all aspects of his life. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oscar_Niemeyer