Here are my candid answers to questions regarding the disappearance of classic restaurants, contemporary dining trends, New Orleans, Googie, and the quirkiness of Taix. It was a recorded conversation so I can’t complain that I was misquoted. Check it out at: http://blogs.laweekly.com/squidink/2012/11/peter_moruzzi_classic_dining.php
- L.A.’s Backyard Oil Well Fever!
- Book Launch/Slide Talk for Moruzzi’s “Greetings from Los Angeles” at Soap Plant-Wacko August 19th
- Peter Moruzzi’s New Book “Greetings from Los Angeles” Is Finally Available!
- Moving a 10,000 Ton Building in 1920s Los Angeles
- Melvyn’s Restaurant hits Los Angeles Times front page!
- A Eulogy for the Four Seasons Restaurant
- Fine Dining at 30,000 Feet
- Palm Springs Architect Donald Wexler Honored in New York Times and Los Angeles Times Obituaries