Here are my candid answers to questions regarding the disappearance of classic restaurants, contemporary dining trends, New Orleans, Googie, and the quirkiness of Taix. It was a recorded conversation so I can’t complain that I was misquoted. Check it out at: http://blogs.laweekly.com/squidink/2012/11/peter_moruzzi_classic_dining.php
Join 676 other followers
- SOLD OUT. Moruzzi’s Out-of-Print “Classic Dining” I didn’t expect such an overwhelming and rapid response. Thanks everyone for your enthusiasm and sorry that I didn’t have more copies.
- Moruzzi’s Out-of-Print “Classic Dining” for sale at $30 cover price
- Book Launch / Slide Talk for Pete Moruzzi’s “Greetings from Las Vegas” at Wacko September 7th
- 1964 Rotating 3-Sided Vegas Spectacular
- Great Article About Googie Coffee Shop Designer Helen Fong (Click on Photo)
- Back Cover for “Greetings from Las Vegas”
- “Greetings from Las Vegas” Out Soon!
- L.A.’s Backyard Oil Well Fever!