During a recent visit to Prague I visited perhaps the most extraordinary example of high art nouveau architecture in Central Europe, the city’s Municipal Building. Although neither Modern nor in America, this building demanded a thorough exploration and this resulting … Continue reading
COMING THIS SEPTEMBER!
- Back Cover for “Greetings from Las Vegas”
- “Greetings from Las Vegas” Out Soon!
- L.A.’s Backyard Oil Well Fever!
- Book Launch/Slide Talk for Moruzzi’s “Greetings from Los Angeles” at Soap Plant-Wacko August 19th
- Peter Moruzzi’s New Book “Greetings from Los Angeles” Is Finally Available!
- Moving a 10,000 Ton Building in 1920s Los Angeles
- Melvyn’s Restaurant hits Los Angeles Times front page!
- A Eulogy for the Four Seasons Restaurant