During a recent visit to Prague I visited perhaps the most extraordinary example of high art nouveau architecture in Central Europe, the city’s Municipal Building. Although neither Modern nor in America, this building demanded a thorough exploration and this resulting 3 and a half-minute video.
Coming August 2017
- Melvyn’s Restaurant hits Los Angeles Times front page!
- A Eulogy for the Four Seasons Restaurant
- Fine Dining at 30,000 Feet
- Palm Springs Architect Donald Wexler Honored in New York Times and Los Angeles Times Obituaries
- Habana Hilton – Pawn in Castro’s Battle Against America in 1959
- “Palm Springs Holiday” Inspires Fashion Line
- Pete’s New “Havana Before Castro” Website and Tour Maps
- Lawry’s Legendary Chairman Dies at 92