Join 678 other subscribers
- SOLD OUT. Moruzzi’s Out-of-Print “Classic Dining” I didn’t expect such an overwhelming and rapid response. Thanks everyone for your enthusiasm and sorry that I didn’t have more copies.
- Moruzzi’s Out-of-Print “Classic Dining” for sale at $30 cover price
- Book Launch / Slide Talk for Pete Moruzzi’s “Greetings from Las Vegas” at Wacko September 7th
- 1964 Rotating 3-Sided Vegas Spectacular
- Great Article About Googie Coffee Shop Designer Helen Fong (Click on Photo)
- Back Cover for “Greetings from Las Vegas”
- “Greetings from Las Vegas” Out Soon!
- L.A.’s Backyard Oil Well Fever!
Category Archives: burlesque
Book Launch / Slide Talk for Pete Moruzzi’s “Greetings from Las Vegas” at Wacko September 7th
On Saturday, September 7th at 6pm I will be giving a rollicking slide talk of historical highlights and sign books at Soap Plant – Wacko, 4633 Hollywood Blvd. “Greetings from Las Vegas” features over 300 vintage photographs and postcards that tell the story of … Continue reading
Posted in burlesque, Classic Dining, cocktails, Historic Vegas, Home, Las Vegas, lounge act, mid-century, nightlife, old vegas 2 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.