I’ll be signing both of my books – “Havana Before Castro” and “Palm Springs Holiday” – at the Gibbs Smith booth (Booth 911) at the Los Angeles Times Festival of Books being held at USC this year. I’ll be there from 1pm – 3pm on Saturday, April 30, so stop by if you happen to be at the festival!
Coming August 2017
- Melvyn’s Restaurant hits Los Angeles Times front page!
- A Eulogy for the Four Seasons Restaurant
- Fine Dining at 30,000 Feet
- Palm Springs Architect Donald Wexler Honored in New York Times and Los Angeles Times Obituaries
- Habana Hilton – Pawn in Castro’s Battle Against America in 1959
- “Palm Springs Holiday” Inspires Fashion Line
- Pete’s New “Havana Before Castro” Website and Tour Maps
- Lawry’s Legendary Chairman Dies at 92