I’ll be signing both of my books – “Havana Before Castro” and “Palm Springs Holiday” – at the Gibbs Smith booth (Booth 911) at the Los Angeles Times Festival of Books being held at USC this year. I’ll be there from 1pm – 3pm on Saturday, April 30, so stop by if you happen to be at the festival!
COMING THIS SEPTEMBER!
- Back Cover for “Greetings from Las Vegas”
- “Greetings from Las Vegas” Out Soon!
- L.A.’s Backyard Oil Well Fever!
- Book Launch/Slide Talk for Moruzzi’s “Greetings from Los Angeles” at Soap Plant-Wacko August 19th
- Peter Moruzzi’s New Book “Greetings from Los Angeles” Is Finally Available!
- Moving a 10,000 Ton Building in 1920s Los Angeles
- Melvyn’s Restaurant hits Los Angeles Times front page!
- A Eulogy for the Four Seasons Restaurant