Here are my candid answers to questions regarding the disappearance of classic restaurants, contemporary dining trends, New Orleans, Googie, and the quirkiness of Taix. It was a recorded conversation so I can’t complain that I was misquoted. Check it out at: http://blogs.laweekly.com/squidink/2012/11/peter_moruzzi_classic_dining.php
- Book Launch / Slide Talk for Pete Moruzzi’s “Greetings from Las Vegas” at Wacko September 7th
- 1964 Rotating 3-Sided Vegas Spectacular
- Great Article About Googie Coffee Shop Designer Helen Fong (Click on Photo)
- Back Cover for “Greetings from Las Vegas”
- “Greetings from Las Vegas” Out Soon!
- L.A.’s Backyard Oil Well Fever!
- Book Launch/Slide Talk for Moruzzi’s “Greetings from Los Angeles” at Soap Plant-Wacko August 19th
- Peter Moruzzi’s New Book “Greetings from Los Angeles” Is Finally Available!